Commitment to Excellence
Our goal is to make your life easier and give you peace of mind by providing trusted and dependable care. Whether you’re a senior needing continuing care, a new mom needing an extra hand, or a person recovering from an illness or injury, we can help.
Our staff of experienced caregivers in San Mateo is here to give you the care that you deserve. We serve the entire San Francisco Peninsula area including San Mateo County and portions of Santa Clara County.
The Magis Care Difference
- Honest and affordable pricing. Our prices are among the lowest in the industry. We are not a franchise and are not subject to expensive royalty expenses so we pass the savings to you. We don't have any hidden fees and our prices includes all applicable payroll taxes and insurance expenses.
- Experienced and carefully selected caregivers. Our staff are carefully screened to ensure your safety and peace of mind. We perform comprehensive criminal background checks, drug use testing, and skills testing on all our caregivers. We individually match each caregiver to each case and guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not happy, we will change your caregiver until we get it right.
- Flexible scheduling. We tailor your services to fit your needs and do not require minimum service time. Pay only for the service you need, no more mo less. We offer hourly or 24/7 service. We have no contracts or long term commitments.
- Full time supervisors. We have trained supervisors to manage your caregiver to ensure you are receiving the highest level of care. We take care of everything about your care from scheduling to addressing any issues you may have.
- Certified, bonded, and insured. For your protection, we are bonded and carry liability and workers' compensation insurance. We have been certified by the California Association of Health Services at Home and are a member of the Home Care Association of America and adhere to the highest level of safety and industry practices.